Monday, December 16, 2013

The weather outside is frightful...


...but the fire is so delightful!

It has been raining pretty much nonstop for over 24 hours.  And the temp never even hit 70 today.  Thanks to a wonderful husband who turned on the generator and fed the horses and chickens, I haven't even poked my nose outside since lunchtime.  I was busy watching Season 1 of The Great British Bakeoff!


This is about as good as the weather map has looked all day.  At least it is mostly blue, not orange and red like it has been.


Jalis is not at all upset that we didn't get out for a walk today.  I asked him to pick up his head when I took the picture, and he couldn't be bothered.


While Kismet would have been perfectly happy going out for a walk in the rain, she is also perfectly happy curled up in front of the fire.  Kismet is smart on the Mellow scale, and those of you who knew Mel know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment